lunes, 28 de febrero de 2011

ALVARO AND XIMO

My name is Alvaro. I am 12 years old. I have brown eyes and black hair, I am tall and I am a little bit fat. I measure 1,60 m. I love doing my homework, I like playing football and tennis, I don´t like dancing and maths. I hate going to school. My favorite food is meat and vegetables but I don´t like cheese. In my family there are three people: my mum that it´s called Maria José, my dad that it´s called Luis and their son, me. I have one pet, it is a dog and it´s called Maya.

My name is Ximo.I am12 years old. I have black hair and brown eyes.
I like skateboarding, I love David Guetta music, I like playing tennis.
I don´t like vegetables, I like pizza but I don´t like black olives.
I like sándwiches. My favourite food is macarronni.
I have one brother and one sister.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario