domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

MARTA SENDRA AND MARÍA


My name is Marta. I am 12 years old. I love playing padel and dancing, I like reading and playing videogames. I don´t like singing but Selena Gomez is my favourite singer. I hate writing.
I love eating pizza and vegetables, I hate fruit but I like bananas.
I have one brother, his name is Alex, one mum, her name is Amparo and one father, his name is Jose. My famly is very funny. I love my family.

My name is  María.I am 13 years old.
I love using the computer and talking to my friends. I like playing in the sports centre.I don’t like reading because. I hate studying, but studying is very important.
My favorite food is pasta, meat, rice and  orange juice. I don’t like  vegetables, nuts, fish and shellfish.
My parents are very important for me. Their names are Rosalía and Fermín.I have two brothers, their name’s are Fermín and Sergio.



    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario