lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

ANDRÉS AND DIEGO

My name is Andrés Martínez. I´m twelve years old.
I have brown eyes and brown hair and short hair.
I`m short and thin.
I love playing rugby.
I like these rugby players: Jonnhy Wilkinson and Robinson.
I don´t like I.T.
I hate playing polo.
My favourite food is pizza and pasta but I don`t like vegetables.
My father`s name Victor.
My outher`s name Henar.
My brother´s name Juan.
My pet´s name Kay.

My name is Diego.I am 12 yers old.
I have brown eyes and brown hair.I am medium.
I love playing video games.I like playing football and skateboarding.I don´t like playing rugby .I hate walking.
My favourite food is pizza but I don´t like vegetables.
In my family there are three people.My dad´s name is Juan and my mum´s name is Lola.I have got a pet.It´s a fish and his name is Sebo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario