lunes, 7 de marzo de 2011

BEGOÑA AND ADRIÁN

Begoña
-My name is Begoña.
I’m 12 years old, but on the 5th of May I’m going to be 13.
-I love meeting my friends, little children, listening to music, using the computer…
-I like playing some sports like tennis or swimming
-I hate depressive people
-I like pizza, chips, salad, fruit.I hate vegetables.I live with my family in a village in Valencia, it’s called La Eliana. I have a little Chinese sister called Lidia, she’s six.
-I’m allergic to peach, so I hate it.
ADRIÁN
•My name is Adrian.
I am 13 years old.
•I love playing football.I like riding a bike. I don’t like singing. I hate sleeping.
I like pasta, sausages, chips, pizza, meat…(I love ham) I don’t like onions, peppers, beans, chillies.
My father’s name is Cirilo. My mother’s name is M. Carmen. My brother’s name is Victor. My sister’s name is Alba.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario